Monday, January 16, 2012

Psalm Study 2012 ~ Chapter 3




Trusting God for a  Better Tomorrow
Week 3, Psalm 3
Psalm 3
A psalm of David. When he fled from his son Absalom.


1 LORD, how many are my foes!

How many rise up against me!


2 Many are saying of me,

“God will not deliver him.”[b]


3 But you, LORD, are a shield around me,

my glory, the One who lifts my head high.


4 I call out to the LORD,

and he answers me from his holy mountain.


5 I lie down and sleep;

I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.


6 I will not fear though tens of thousands

assail me on every side.


7 Arise, LORD!

Deliver me, my God!

Strike all my enemies on the jaw;

break the teeth of the wicked.


8 From the LORD comes deliverance.

May your blessing be on your people.



 
 
If you would like to join in, sign up for Wendy's email list and you will receive a daily email with the assignment for that day.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.