Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Gratitude ~ Day 1


To kick off my "30 Days of Gratitude", I have to be honest and say the thing I am most grateful for today is that I made it through October.

October, for the past 7 years or so, has been a rough month for me and I can usually feel a spike in my anxiety.  Most of the time it is anxiety about anxiety!  Some of you out there probably know what I mean.


So, today, I am thankful that it is November and that October has passed without me having a meltdown. 

At least not a major meltdown, anyway...

1 comment:

  1. I too am so happy that October has left the calendar ... and November has began ... bring with it a wonderful celebration of life for those who are no longer with us.

    Happy All Sants Day!!! hugs HHL

    P.S. I unfortunately know all to well about: anxiety about the anxiety.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.