Saturday, September 8, 2012

TSMSS ~ "The Struggle" by Tenth Avenue North



I've feel like I've been struggling this week.  While surfing around to find a song to feature today this one hit me.  I love Tenth Avenue North but haven't heard this song yet.  The title "The Struggle" is what first caught my eye.

After listenting to the music and lyrics, I can better put my struggles into perspective.  I've been struggling with the earthly chains that our mortal bodies use against us.

But I must remember that Christ set me free and will be with me always.  I have freedom in Him.  I am more than a Conquerer.  (Rom 8:37)

Enjoy! Have a blessed weekend!





5 comments:

  1. Colletta, I also love Tenth Ave N. Great worship songs that stir the soul. Happy Saturday, friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! We have our freedom in HIM! I haven't heard this one before either!
    Happy Saturday.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time i heard this song and it's beautiful! great worship song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying this week will be the best for you...no struggling....and I like the song

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have a great music video they just put out for this song too...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcVTbyJqis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.