Thursday, September 20, 2012

Book Corner Bookmarks ~ Under $5 and FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.

I'm am so excited to debut a new item in my shop.  It is something different than anything I've done so far.

Introducing:

Book Corner Bookmarks!


They are upcylced from calendars and fit right over the corner of your page.


When you shut the book, it marks your page so prettily :)


or page(s)...


They come in sets of 5 and are packaged neatly, ready for gift giving (or keeping :)



So far, I have 4 different themes listed in my store with multiple sets available in each theme.  Each set is unique.

"In the Garden"




"Scenic Scriptures"





"Zen"





"Quilts"



Other themes will be coming soon, such as:

Horses
Animals
Food
Desserts
Christmas

I'd love for you to stop over at my shop and check them out.  They are in the "Book Corner Bookmark" Section.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.