Thursday, September 27, 2012

Its OK ~ Fall TV Edition ~ 9/27/12

Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...to be REALLY excited that the new Fall TV shows have started!

...to have a huge DVR list!

...to warn you that there might be spoilers!

...to think Bones looks so much better with dark hair.

...that I liked the show better before Bones and Booth got together.

...that Castle and Beckett are together now too!

...to wonder where it will lead?

...to be so relieved that Ducky on NCIS didn't die!

...to have threatened never to watch NCIS again if Tony had died in the explosion!

...for me to think that Gibbs (Mark Harmon) is hot for an older guy :)

...that I was totally confused for almost the entire episode of NCIS LA.

...for me to have an "aha" moment when it was finally all explained!

...to still swoon over Chris O'Donnell.

...to also swoon over Alex O'Loughlin on Hawaii 5-0!

...that I might skip the housework today to watch Hawaii 5-0 and Revenge on my DVR!

...for Revenge to be my guilty pleasure :)

...to be SO excited for the premiere of Elementary tonight!!!

...that I'm a total TV junky!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. What an awesome OK themed post!! My DVR is soooo full. I have yet to catch up. I need to watch both NCIS's and Criminal Minds from this week. Hopefully this weekend I'll get around to it!

    I'm stopping by from the link-up! I hope you visit my blog and check out my Fall giveaway! It ends soon!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex O' Loughlin is flippin' hot! Totally ok to swoon and is totally worth a little dust!! <3 your list from one junky to another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally addicted to a the fall shows!!!!
    Criminal Minds was (as usual) great, also I love Bones (but to be honest because I loved Booth when he was still Angel!! ... yeah I am from THAT generation)!!
    Revenge is brilliant - really!!

    But honestly can't wait for SUPERNATURAL to start - been waiting all summer!!!!
    coming from the link-up!
    great blog!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a TV junkie too. yay for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the new shows of fall TV. Hawaii 5-0 is one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.