Monday, September 3, 2012

A Musing ~ Me, a Writer? ~ 9/3/12

Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

This week's musing courtesy of http://bookshelf.shotgunopera.net:

"Have you ever considered writing a book before? What genre would you write?"


I admit to considering it before, but then I think of all the thought it would take and my brain starts to hurt just thinking about it.
 
I'd much rather someone else do all that creative work and let me just enjoy the ride of reading a great book.
 
I'm definitely a reader, not a writer.  (Just ask my high school English teacher about the poem I wrote for her class.  It was about an ice-cream cone.  It might have even been a haiku.   hehe)
 
 
Musing along,

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you: a reader, not a writer. I just don't think I have the discipline to follow through an idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.