It has been 16 years since my high school graduation. Unbelieveable! I see a few of my schoolmates on a regular basis and actually talked to 2 of them just today! So for the Back to School Edition of Monday Listicles I decided to do the following:
1. Getting to see all my friends after a long, lonely summer in the boonies.
2. New school clothes. Nuff said.
3. Volleyball season! Whoot!
4. Getting my new class schedule! Yes, I'm a nerd.
5. Finding out where my new locker was! So exciting!
6. Having a reason to do hair and make-up.
7. Hearing all the high-school drama gossip!
8. Getting to use a nice, fresh, tablet! I still LOVE paper and go crazy over school supplies. Just ask my girls.
9. Going to band and getting music to practice for the Christmas Concert.
10. The newness of it all. A fresh start. A new school year. Sigh....