Saturday, September 1, 2012

TSMSS ~ "Fall Apart" by Josh Wilson



With everything that has been going on with me lately, this song really touched my heart when I heard a little bit ago.

I'll be having surgery on Tuesday and will be in the hospital for a few days.  I find that I'm anxious to get it over with.  This weekend seems like I'm in a time-warp of waiting.

Every once in a while, I'll feel a jolt of anxiety  hit me.  When it does, I keep God in the forefront of my mind and heart.  He'll be with me the through it all and hold me safe in His loving arms.

The lyrics and music to this song are beautiful!  I really like the acoustic version.





Enjoy!


Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a great song! It reminds me that I need more of Him and less of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is so hard to do especially when the waiting includes some dread. I can see how this great song speaks to you today. I suppose you are in the hospital now. I pray all went well and you will have a quick recovery.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.