Friday, September 21, 2012

Book Blogger Hop ~ Something New ~ 9/21/12


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Blogger Hop


Q.  What is one thing that your blog readers probably do not know about you?

 
This seems a bit silly, but I HATE vegetables!  The only ones I can eat are corn and kidney beans in Chili.  As my Mom says, "Those are both starches.  They don't count!"  But I say they count.

Anything green, bleh!  Salad, bleh!  Don't even get me started on slimy tomatoes, bleh!

Oh, and I can eat a few carrots.  If they are candied.  And I do like tomato products such as sauce, ketchup, etc.

A lot of my adversions have to do with texture.  I'm the same with a lot of fruits because of the texture.  Give me the vitamins and flavor without the pulpy, seedy yuckiness and I'm good to go ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!



7 comments:

  1. I'm blog hopping! That's so funny. We eat salads around here every night. LOL!
    Thanks for sharing!
    My Friday Book Blog Hops
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love vegetables. I really think they are delicious. Have you tried smoothies, it is a great way to get vegetables without the weird textures - and bananas mask the taste of almost anything (our family favorite: banana, kale, spinach, strawberries, coconut milk, and a dash of nutella)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE veggies...give them another try. :)

    Have a fun hop!!

    Stop by to find out my secrets and for a giveaway of five e-books if you like. It is right below the Book Blogger Post.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-921-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my Hop! I love your answer, that's hysterical haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I love most vegetables and eat them every day, there are some that I hate and refuse to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't imagine not liking vegitables! Brocoli, Spinach, Asparagus, green beans, corn (totally counts), sweet potatoes (counts, too), zuchinni, squash, omg.... nom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. phen375 success stories phen375 before and after photos phen375 37.5 without prescription Richmond Another great thing that you can see from this weight loss product would be its ability to deliver fast and positive results. You do not have to wait for a long time just so you can see the results that you desire. 3. L- carnitine: This ingredient assists to move fatty acids across the system, to ensure the fat are metabolized at a quicker rate. phentermine 37.5g phentermine adipex side effects Here is the Bottom Line. This can be hope for obese individuals who need a little help to get started. As with all drugs, there are risks to side effects. This one has been on the market since the 50s, is at a lowest cost appetite suppressants in its category, and has a website with information, success stories and community forums.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.