Monday, September 24, 2012

A Musing ~ Hobbies and Collections ~ 9/24/12



Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

This week's musing courtesy of http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com:

"Do you have any hobbies outside of reading?
Or do you collect anything?"

Other than blogging: I crochet (you can see my etsy shop on my sidebar), sew, bake, like to walk, and watch my favorite TV shows.  Church and Church events are also a very large part of my life.  I also enjoy going to my daughter's basketball and softball games.
 
I used to collect teacups and teapot until my china cupboard filled to the brim.  Now I have nowhere else to put them and I made myself stop looking for them.  Other than that, I don't really collect anything but dirty dishes and laundry.
Musing along,

4 comments:

  1. I love collecting handbags, too; as well as dolls, bears, Coca Cola stuff...well, I ran out of room, too.

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny that you collect laundry and dishes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dirty laundry..I collect that too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, oh yes, I think we all collect dirty laundry :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/musing-mondays_24.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.