Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Quartz" Shawl

This is my latest completed shawl. 

I ised Lionbrand Homespun Yarn in "Quartz".  It has a mixture of pinks, grays, and purples.


I love the soft blend of colors throughout this shawl.


I've added this shawl to my store.   Click HERE to go directly to the listing.







Linking to:

Raising Homemakers Link-up
Strut Your Stuff Thursday
Making Your Home Sing
Homemaker Mondays
We Did It Wednesday
Wednesday at Tea Rose Home
Sew & Tell Friday
Fantabulous Friday
Fibers on Friday

7 comments:

  1. I love this! The colors are just perfect, so feminine! I'll have to check out your store later today when I get back. Thanks for linking up to Making Your Home Sing Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm knitting my mil a scarf with this exact yarn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You might consider adding this to my holiday gifts linky that will be up throughout the season: http://ceodraiocht.wordpress.com/grown-up-crafts-handmade-holidays-gifts/

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! You might consider adding this to my holiday gifts linky that will be up throughout the season: http://ceodraiocht.wordpress.com/grown-up-crafts-handmade-holidays-gifts/

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! It must be incredibly cozy and warm. thank you for linking it up to Fibers on Friday. Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.