Monday, December 6, 2010

The Steelers Won!

We went over to our friends Sean and Kayla's house to watch the game. 

Half the people were Ravens fan, the best half were Steelers fans.

The girls had fun playing with Kinlee and eating snacks.  The adults had fun eating snacks too!

We left around 10pm because we HAD to get Kaylee to bed for school today.

At the point it was NOT looking good for the Steelers.

We came home.  I got the kids ready for bed and I too hit the hay.  The score was just too depressing.

When Doug crawled into bed  later on I braved the question and asked him who won.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear "The Steelers".  At first I thought he was picking on me be he assured me that the Steelers really did win.  They scored a touchdown and won the game!

The Steelers are now #1 with a record of 9-3.  The Ravens are now 8-4. 

As my grandmother from Pittsburgh used to say as she pumped her fist in the air:  "GO STEELERS!"

1 comment:

  1. It was too close for comfort and I was really scared for Heath when he got blasted by the two Ravens and was laid out on the field. I'm glad he's okay though and that they won! Woohoo!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.