Saturday, December 4, 2010

Turmoil Within My Family

Tomorrow night at 6:00 pm we will attend Sunday Evening Church together as a family.

After that, we are at WAR!!

At 8:30pm the Pittsburgh Steelers play the Baltimore Ravens.

Living in Western PA, you  know that I'm gonna be a Steelers fan, tried and true!

Hubby lived in Baltimore for 15 years and was there when the Ravens came to town.  He's a stinkin' Ravens fan.  Booo!!!  Hisss!!!

No mercy will be shown.


Please, Lord, let the Steelers win so I don't have to eat crow!

I don't  know if this qualifies for Spiritual Sunday so I won't link up to it.  Wouldn't want to offend anyone.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha we don't even have to worry, Steelers will kick butt!!!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm yes, war indeed...and who will your girls be supporting?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Lettie, Pops and I will both be cheering on the Ravens. You know we love the black and purple! lol So does FedEx. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be cheering on the Steelers too, Lettie!!

    I dislike the Ravens...almost as much as the Patriots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls will be wearing thier Steelers jerseys like their mommy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.