Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Potholder Towels

I know I've been on the Potholder/Towel Combo kick lately but I did want to make some Christmassy ones to give as little gifts to the ladies in my family.

I had 4 towels which would make 8 "Combos".  I needed 8 gifts.  Perfect. 





I gave each one their pick of pattern. 

Michele and Aunt Tina, I'll be sending yours to you.  I forgot to give them to you before you left!

I love each one of you and it was so good to see you all!








Linking to:
Homemaking Linkup
We Did It Wednesday
Wednesday at Tea Rose Home
Strut Your Stuff Thursday
Fantabulous Friday
Check Me Out Saturday
Made By You Monday
Making Your Home Sing
Homemaker Mondays
Fabric Tuesday
Domestically Divine Linkup

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.