Friday, December 24, 2010

Feel Good Friday ~ 12/24/10 Christmas Eve


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  It is Christmas Eve!


2.  We're all feeling better at my house!

3.  My Dad was severly dehydrated but is on the mend!

4.  My cousin, Steph, flew in from Iowa for the holiday and will be here 10 days!  Love you , Tess!

5.  The sun is shining!  But we're supposed to get snow!






1 comment:

  1. 1.I am grateful for the safety of my family.
    2. I have a wonderful husband.
    3. I have a warm home.
    4. I have a great job.
    5. I have my sewing machine and fabric.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.