Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Child's Reglious Tote

I had made a few of these totes around Easter and sold some in my store.  Last week a got an order for 2 more and realized "DUH' they are definitely a Christmas tote also!


Here is my oldest modeling one for me so you can see the size.


These are made to order and I still have a few more listed in my store.  You can click HERE to go directly to the listing.









Linking to:
Homemaking Linkup
We Did It Wednesday
Wednesday at Tea Rose Home
Strut Your Stuff Thursday
Fantabulous Friday
Made By You Monday
Market Yourself Monday
Making Your Home Sing
Homemaker Monday
Fabric Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. I love this design! I'm visiting from Raising Homemakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great design. Thanks for linking to quiltstory!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.