Thursday, December 9, 2010

Guess Where I Am?

Usually when I blog, I am sitting in my sewing/office room at my desk.  Not the case this time.

Right now I an sprawled across my bed as I type this on my Christmas present from Doug and the girls.

That's right!  I got  a laptop for Christmas!!!

I know it isn't Christmas yet, but due to warranty issues we wanted to make sure everything was good with it.

So far, so good.  But...I am so not used to this keyboard!    I guess with time I won't have to hit the backspace so many times.  I hope!

So, do you have a laptop that you use on a regular basis?  What do you like, dislike?

I also need to find a really great laptop carrier pattern.  I know I've seen them, but that was before I had a laptop.  Which I now do...  So if you know of any please link me up.



Colletta

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas present!! My kids both have laptops and I use their from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a laptop of my very own yet...but I use George and Jared's frequently.

    I have a Mac book in my sight...as soon as this desk top dies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.