Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Book Review: "Surrender the Heart" by MaryLu Tyndall

Surrender to Destiny Book 1

Surrender the Heart, Surrender to Destiny Series #1   -     
        By: Marylu Tyndall
 
Book Description:
 
Relive the rich history of the War of 1812 through the eyes of Marianne Denton and Noah Brenin, who both long to please their families but neither one wishes to marry the other. — Noah is determined to get his cargo to England before war breaks out, and Marianne is equally determined to have a wedding so that her inheritance can be unlocked and her destitute family saved.

When their stubborn games get them captured by a British warship, can they escape and bring liberty to their country - and growing love?

My Thoughts:

I loved this book!  I don't know if it was because I haven't read a fiction book for a few weeks or just because it was GREAT!

I loved how the book started and I thought Noah was going to be a cad.  I loved that the heroine wasn't this perfect, skinny, beautiful head-turner.

I loved the action on board the ship and how the romance evolved.

You know a romance novel is wonderful if it makes you fall just a bit in love with the hero!

I can't wait to read more in this series.  The next book is "Surrender the Night" and the hero is Lt. Reed who showed much potential in this book.

I'm also really hoping that Luke Heaton's storywill be told. Please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.