Monday, September 6, 2010

Summertime Eclairs

Since summer is just about over, I thought I better post this recipe soon. Although this would be great anytime of the year!It is super rich and super delicious. Making it was easy, easy, easy.

I found the recipe over at http://www.sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com/.

I taste tested it and decided it was "satisfactory" for company. lol

Summertime Eclair

2 small boxes of vanilla pudding
graham crackers
2 cans of chocolate frosting
3 cups milk for the pudding
2 T milk for the frosting
8 oz. Cool Whip

Mix your pudding with 3 cups of milk. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Mix in Cool Whip.

Layer graham cracker in the bottom of a 9X13 pan.

Spread on a layer of pudding.

Mix 1 can of frosting with 1 T milk. Spread on top of pudding layer.

Make another layer of graham crackers.

Add another layer of pudding.

Add another layer of frosting mixed with 1 T milk.

Crush up some graham crackers and sprinkle on top.

Chill in fridge for at least three hours.


This is also a great recipe for the kids to help with "clean up" as you can see from the pictures below.

2 comments:

  1. It looks yummy and sounds sinful. I would love it. Your girls look like they liked it too. Great pics. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom makes an éclair cake that is similar to this, but this one looks way easier! Can't wait to try it.
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.