Thursday, September 16, 2010

Preschool Week 1

As I've posted previously, I've started preschool work with my 3-year-old, Laken.

I've gotten the weekly themes from Our Preschool Homeschool Blog.


We keep a binder and add each week's lessons as we go along.  This is great to go back and review each day before starting the lesson for that day.

Week 1:


Theme:  Cow
Vocabulary Word:  Calf
Shape:  Square

Letter:  A
Number:  1
Nusery Rhyme:  Hey Diddle Diddle

So far Laken's favorite things are:  Gluing (of course!), listening to the nursery rhymes (Cd's or youtube) and seeing the letters she's learned and pointing them out all over the place.

I am really impressed with how she's learning so quickly.  She loves her "school".  She even asks to do school and wants to do her lessons on the weekends too. 

I wonder how long that will last?

1 comment:

  1. Preschool, homeschool...awesome.

    One of the things I love about teaching little ones (usually in junior church or a VBS) is seeing the little light bulb go on when they get it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.