Friday, September 17, 2010

Feel Good Friday 9/17/10


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."


1.  Today is our 10th Anniversary!


2.  The girls are staying over at Grammy and Pappy's tonight!


3.  Date night!!


4.  Kaylee got great scores on her PSSAs!  Especially exciting because she is a grade ahead of her age!


5.  Laken and I got through grocery shopping yesterday without a melt-down!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! What a great Week!!!

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I can identify with all of those - what a fantastic week!

    Also, have a super date night/anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.