Sunday, September 26, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse Challenge ~ 9/26/10


Scripture Memory Verse 9/26/10-10/2/10

"Why do you call Me "Lord, Lord," and do not do what I say?" Luke 6:46


By memorizing Scripture, we can have instant access to God's Word. His guidelines for our lives as well as great comforts are with us wherever we go and whatever we do.

My challenge to you, my beloved readers, is to memorize the above verse this week. You can also pass along this challenge to YOUR readers. After all, the more people hiding God's Word in their heart, the better this world will be.

Don't forget to let me know how you're doing and make sure to come back next week for a new verse.










6 comments:

  1. this is a good one... makes me want to be a better person... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an important one to "hide in our hearts that we might not sin against Him." If we don't do what He says He is truly not LORD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dgt is starting to memorize scriptures. It's nice to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one I could do, others maybe not. My memory is just so bad.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a verse I have heard quoted many times through the years. What a good question.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to try very hard to remember this verse. Thank you for this meme.

    I am going to put the meme button on my other blog.

    teaandinspiration.blogspot.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.