Friday, September 3, 2010

Feel Good Friday


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1. Payday!

2. Making "some" headway in the Charter School process.

3. Kaylee is doing really well with being responsible for her routines.

4. Laken has done really well with the potty this week.

5. Laken likes to point out every "A" she sees. I can tell she's learning from us having preschool.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this. It reminds me of our house! Our Sarah is learning letters. I made the mistake of telling her that when her older sister was learning to write her name, she signed all of her papers with an "X". Now Sarah thinks her sisters name begins with the letter "X"

    Thank you for doing FGF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, we are working on potty training with our grandson. He was with his daddy a few days this week and he told me, daddy told him it was ok to pee on the flowers! I TOLD HIM NOT AT THIS GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!! Doggies pee outside not little boys! Going to have a long talk with his daddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Payday is GOOD! I hope my boys will start getting better at being responsible for their "chore". I could be better, too! Hurray to Laken and potty training and using her letters! Good job on making progres with the charter school. I'm sure that takes a lot of time and energy!

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words
    http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2010/09/feel-good-friday-whats-goin-on.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.