Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Christian Book Review Round-up #2 & a Winner!

Each Thursday the Christian Book Review Round-up will be a place where we can link our book reviews from the past week and create a type of book review library.

There's no limit on link-ups as long as your review post was created during the previous week. 

The reviews can be for Christian Fiction, Christian Non-fiction, Cookbooks, Fitness, basically anything that we, as Christians, would read.

Make sure you put a link to the Round-up on your review post so others can find our library of reviews.


And now for the winner of "Shadows of Lancaster County" by Mindy Starns Clark!

The winner is:  Linda!!

Thank you so much to every one who participated in last week's Round-up and who entered the giveaway. 

Keep coming back.  There will be more giveaways in the future!


1 comment:

  1. Colletta, this is such a great idea, and I hate that I missed participating last week. Oh well, better late than never! I've got 2 reviews up already this week...I think that might be a record! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.