Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Houseworks Holiday Plan

I've slowly been starting to think about the Christmas Season and all that will need to get done before then.

Yesterday over at Making Your Home Sing, Nan gave a great link to a Holiday Grand Plan to get ready for Christmas over the next three months.

As I looked over the Organized Home site, I found the Houseworks Holiday Plan.  It seemed better suited to my needs and home.


It is based on the book "Houseworks" by Cynthia Townley Ewer.  Each week gives the related page numbers of the book that correspond to that weeks assigned tasks.


I don't have the book yet, but I do plan on getting it.  Hopefully soon so that I can get the full benefits of the Houseworks Holiday Plan.

I just found this "Plan" yesterday.  The system actually started the last week of August so this would be Week 3.  I have some catching up to do but I think I can manage it.

There are a few different Holiday Plans, so check them out and see which one would be the most beneficial for you and your home.

Linking to:
Homemaking Link-up
Done With Dawdlin'

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I was just thinking about the need to "get busy" organizing for the season coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these links! I'm heading over to look at them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Nan's post, too, but haven't had time to get over there yet. I'll definitely be checking this out when I get a spare moment later. Thanks for reminding me!

    Blessings!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband says that come 4th of July I am already planning for Christmas. I love it!!! Totally going to check out the links. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always say I am going to get everything done early so I can enjoy the holiday season...always end up feeling rushed and frazzled.

    I'm going to check this out as soon as I get a moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.