Friday, September 24, 2010

Feel Good Friday ~ 9/24/10


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Had a great Craft Time with the ladies on Tuesday!

2.  Our rescue dog, Scrapper, got groomed yesterday and look so cute!

3.  I already have 12 miles in this week, so I only need to walk 3 more miles between today and tomorrow!

4.  I've had lots of ideas for teaching the Girls' Sunday School Class!

5.  Pie Shoppe Cinnamon Rolls!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Friends
    2. Family
    3. Dumpster
    4. Warm bubble bath
    5. Peanut Butter Fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cinnamon roles sound good!

    My 5 would be:

    1. My daughter giggling and playing
    2. Reconnecting with two of my best friends
    3. Spending a little time on my blog
    4. Doing a great job for my clients
    5. Starting my cookbook challenge this week :)

    Stopping by from the blog hops! I am your newest follower. Come on over to GOODEness Gracious sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.