Wednesday, October 4, 2023

What's Up Wednesday ~ 10/4/2023

 

Hello, and Happy Wednesday!

The weather outside is:

It has been crazy lately.  One day is cool and very fall-like and the next we're having 82F temps.  I'm looking forward to some cooler temperatures coming this weekend.



On today's to-do list: 

~Grocery shopping
~Sweep and mop the floors

Happening this week:

Saturday is my Alma mater's Homecoming.  Our ladies' class has a booth so we're making pies on Thursday and Friday.  We usually do very well with asking for donations instead of putting a price on the pies.

I have some other BIG news but I think I'll save that for my Tea Time post.

Currently reading:

I haven't read anything in AGES!  I picked this book up at Ollie's last Saturday evening and had to buy it.  The blurb on the back sounds amazing and I am looking forward to eking out some time to read.  Hopefully!


Watching:

We recently got rid of DISH and now have youtubeTV, FRNDLY and some other streaming channels.  We watched a Hallmark movie with Lacey Chalbert where she is in Venice trying to sell her recruiting pitch to an Italian chef.  It was called something along the lines of "A Very Venice Romance", but I could be totally off on that title.  If you're interested, I can definitely look it up and find out the exact title.

Oh, and we've also been watching The Voice.

Listening to:

Amazon Music.

On the menu today:

Salisbury Steak, Noodles, apples and a veggie of some sort

In the Craft Basket:

I actually started a new crochet project!  I'll get some pictures and share more about it later :)

Bible Verse

 "So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom."  Psalm 90:12 NKJV

Have a great Wednesday!

Blessings,
Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.