Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Reflections ~ 10/1/2023

 

I've been away from the blogging world for MONTHS!

A little over a year ago, I started working outside the home full-time.  Ever since, I've been struggling to find a balance between the time I spend working, doing the necessities of life and finding time to have ANY hobbies.  This includes blogging, crafting, reading...anything really other than trying to rest for the next day.

I've let myself get into a major rut!

I recently switched my schedule up (thank you, work-life-balance policy).  I was working five days a week and then trying to squeeze everything into the weekend.  Now I'm working four ten-hour days and taking Wednesdays off.  Those ten-hour days are a bit tiring but I think it will be worth having three days off per week.

I think it is important to try to incorporate some "fun" back into my life.  So, I'm here!  In this space once again!  A space that I seem to come back to time and time again even though I've taken many blogging breaks over the years.

So, here's what I'm thinking about for a blogging "schedule" (subject to change :)...

~Sunday will be a time for Sunday Reflections.

~Wednesday will be a What's Up Wednesday type of post.

~Saturday will be a weekly recap with Tea Time.

I wanted to hop on here today to get started.  It is a new month after all and I love new beginnings.

And to add a little bit of fun to this post, I'm sharing a song that I love.  (Music has been a constant over this past year)  I hope you'll take the time to listen and enjoy!

Let's remember how truly BLESSED we are, even in the busy times!

Blessings,

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet you Colletta! I'm so happy to hear your having some balance. Sending have a blessed week your way.
    Visiting today from Sunday Sunshine 81 #4&5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate to schedule changes and how sometimes things just need to be placed on the "back burner"

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.