Sunday, October 10, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 10/11/2021


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday !

The weather outside is:

Another BEEEAAUUTIFUL week ahead :)



On today's to-do list: 

Other than my normal day-to-day routine, I'll be grocery shopping with Kaylee.  She is off work offered to go shopping with me.  Now that she has her own house, I expect that she will do some shopping of her own :)

Speaking of Kaylee having a house of her own, I also want to hem a curtain that she asked me to shorten for above kitchen window.  That is also on my to-do list for today.

Laken is off school, but has some catch-up work to do for a little bit.

The hubby is on third shift this week so he's getting ready for work as I type this Sunday evening.

Happening this week:

I'm working on getting my morning and evening routines to where I actually accomplish them!

Other than that:

Monday:  Groceries and curtain
Tuesday:  Annalea and next week's schedule
Wednesday:  Laundry, weekly cleaning
Thursday:  Annalea, Bills
Friday:  Catch-up day and menu/grocery list for next week

Currently reading:

I'm really looking forward to "trying" to read "Glimmer in the Darkness" by Robin Patchen this week.  My goal is to actually have a review posted on Saturday.  (Don't hold me to it!)


On the TV:

Not much.  I've not watched much lately other than youtube videos.

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "Even at My Worst" by Blanca.  I hope you'll check it out :)

On the menu week:

Monday ~  Kielbasa, Cheesy Potatoes
Tuesday ~ Spaghetti, Garlic Bread
Wednesday ~ Creamed Chipped Beef over toast
Thursday ~  Breakfast for supper
Friday ~ Pizza, Salad
Saturday ~ Soup, sandwiches
Sunday ~ Potluck at Church

In the Craft Basket:

I'm almost halfway done with hand-quilting the I-Spy Quilt for my Cousin's baby due at the end of December.  The Baby Shower is December 4th, so I think I'll have plenty of time...  I hope!



Picture from the Camera

Nothing new this week :(

Memory Verse

"Listen to advice and accept discipline, So that you may be wise the rest of your days. Many plans are in a person’s heart, But the advice of the Lord will stand."   Proverbs 19:20-21


Have a great Monday!

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. An I Spy quilt, how fun!!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the Ispy quilt - I'm sure it'll be much appreciated. Menu looks great.
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  3. That I spy quilt is such a fun idea, can't wait to see a picture of it completed. Hope you have a great week enjoying your beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.