Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Weekly Weigh In ~ 2/19/20

Last week I was at the end of my rope with WW and I did end up cancelling my subscription.

I've been going between using www.sparkpeople.com and using a notebook.

Spark People is a lot like the WW website but is free.  BUT, there are advertisements that seems to bog down my loading time.  I've been playing around with it for a few days and don't miss the WW website or app at all.

Exercise has been sporadic as I went a bit rogue for a week with my diet and exercise.  Kaylee and I did go outside for a walk today as the sun was shining.  It ended up being a bit chilly with the wind factor but it felt so good to get outside in the sun!

I also got a new digital scale to weigh in on Friday mornings at home.  I'll see how it goes...

I'd like to thank those who commented last week with their encouragement and love.  It means a lot :)

Now,

On to the weigh in:

WW Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs
2020 Starting Weight ~ 12/28/19 ~ 270.2 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 2/8/20 ~ 271.6 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 2/14/20 ~      272.0 lbs

This Week's Total:    +0.4 lbs

Grand Total: -18.8 lbs

I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colletta! Glad to hear you are keeping up your quest to be healthier. I am trying to lose a bit of weight too. The struggle is real. I love walking outside, and I was able to do that yesterday, even though it was quite chilly! When it is too cold to walk outside, we usually walk at a nearby mall. Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.