Saturday, November 24, 2018

Weekly Weigh In ~ 11/24/18



I'll be honest with you.

I've been stinking up the place as far as diet and exercise has been going :(

I've fell off the "5 to Thrive" wagon and hit the dirt hard.  The only thing I've continued to do is drink my water instead of pop.  So, I guess that is a positive!

As far as exercise is going, it isn't.  I woke up a few weeks back with excruciating pain in my right heel.  I  hobbled around for a couple weeks before finally going to the doctor.  The diagnosis is Plantar Fasciitis.  I've been following the dr's suggestions and it is feeling better.  Hopefully, I'll be able to start slowly exercising soon.

In the meantime, as of today I'm back to the "5 to Thrive" principles.

If you're wondering what exactly the "5 to Thrive" is all here is a graphic that outlines the plan:




Here are some stats:

Highest Weight Ever ~ 297.0

11/23/18   ~  280.6

Total:  -16.4



Exercise Last Week

Just shopping :)  See Above

Diet

Too much!  See Above



How was your week?


Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I don't see that drinking half your body weight in ounces of water could be good for you. I feel for you with the plantar fasciitis as is painful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.