Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Thanks to Kwizgiver for recommending The Beach Boys
1) The best-selling Beach Boys album of all time is this two disc greatest hits compilation. Do you have favorite Beach Boys song?
2) The original members of the group were the Wilson brothers, their cousin Mike and a friend from the neighborhood. Have you ever worked with a family member?
Yes, I have more than once. I worked with my grandmother, mom and aunts when I was growing up in their craft shop.
3) Originally released in the mid-1970s, Endless Summer was one of the first fast-selling albums sold on TV. Have you ever picked up the phone and purchased anything directly from TV?
Actually, I don't think I ever have!
4) The Beach Boys are very popular in Australia. Have you ever been Down Under?
No, I haven't, but I would love to someday.
5) Actor John Stamos played bongos on the Beach Boys' hit, "Kokomo." In his younger days, Stamos was Blackie on the daytime drama, General Hospital. Have you ever followed a soap opera?
I watched "Days of Our Lives" for years and even DVR'd it so I would miss any episodes. I stopped watching when it got over-the-top.
6) Many Beach Boys songs revolve around the surf. How are you on a surf board?
I don't know because I've never been on one. My guess would be pretty bad. lol
7) Would you prefer summer to be endless? Or do you enjoy the changing seasons?
I prefer the changing seasons. It is a good thing I live in PA :)
8) Do your summer 2013 plans include a trip to a waterpark?