I am so excited about this week's theme "10 Things Wedding" because today just happens to be mine and the hubby's:
12th Wedding Anniversary!!!!
"Top 10 Reasons I Married My Man"
1. Wuv, Twue Wuv! (Shout out to one of my favorite movies of all time: "The Princess Bride"!)
2. His sweet, velvety kisses....sigh...
3. His chocolate brown eyes...swoon....
4. He treated me like a queen. (And still does.)
5. He lived 3 hours away and I only got to see him on the weekends. So sad...
6. I was miserable when we were apart. (Just ask my parents about the phone bill.)
7. I knew he'd be a great dad. (And I was right!)
8. I don't believe in pre-marital sex and it was just getting plain too hard to resist! lol
9. I wanted to be with him forever. (And still do!)
10. I knew deep down in my heart that God had picked him out just for me.
Now I feel all sappy and gooey inside :)
And for your viewing pleasure:
Happy Anniversary, Babe!
What a sweet list and I LOVE princess bride! I'm a new follower from Thee Networking Blog Hop, and I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get the chance! :)ReplyDelete
Aw! Happy Anniversary. All great reasons to tie the knot. ;-)ReplyDelete
Happy anniversary! What a wonderful piece of synchronicity!ReplyDelete
Sappy and gooey is good!!! And I ADORE the Princess Bride!ReplyDelete
So sweet! And, I love the Princess Bride!ReplyDelete
You had me at the Princess Bride! :) Great list!ReplyDelete
I love that he still treats you like a queen, but I might love that you quoted Princess Bride more.ReplyDelete
Swoon may be the best word ever! Congratulations on your anniversary.ReplyDelete
I love happy endings. Or happy beginnings, like yours. Here is to many, many, many more!! Happy Anniversary.ReplyDelete