Hosted by Lauren.
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, hit the snooze button 4 times. Really. I set my alarm ahead by 36 minutes so I can still get up in time.
2. I can hardly wait for our trip to Disney World! You can see the countdown tracker on my sidebar.
3. The quickest way to my heart is sweet words because I need tons of affirmation. Can you say "self-esteem issues"?
4. A little known fact about me is that I was valedictorian in high school and college. Don't hate me but I hardly had to try at all.
5. The best part about my job is that I get to be a SAHM while my etsy shop gives us some fun money.
6. Something I just couldn't live without are books, books and more books! I absolutely love to read. I can go anywhere and anytime just by opening the pages of a good book.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is keep my house clean. I would have to be cleaning 24/7 to keep this place in order. I keep telling myself that the kids will only be little for a short while. Neatness can come later.
This was my first Fill in the Blank Friday and my answers seem kinda lame. Hopefully, I'll get better at it :)
Great answers! I'm with you...I need those sweet words of affirmation, too!ReplyDelete