Friday, September 30, 2011

{this moment} & Feel Good Friday ~ 9/30/11

 {this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo (or 2, or 3) - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.



************************


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

1.  Getting almost caught up on my etsy orders!

2.  Spirit Week, Bonfire and Homecoming!

3.  My cousin (more like a little sister) is moving home from Iowa!

4.  Finally sunk my teeth into a good book after about 3 weeks of not reading!

5.  My baby girl is startingt to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.