Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WWW Wednesday ~ 11/2/16

https://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?
 
16109788
This book is set during and after the great Chicago fire.  It is really interesting so far and I'm looking forward to digging in some more!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


• What did you recently finish reading?
 
13324521
 

I mentioned last week that I wasn't really getting into this book.  I'll admit that I gave up on it and put it firmly in the DNF category.  I hate when that happens!
 
~~~~~

• What do you think you’ll read next?
 
17214100


I'm expecting this book in the mail any day!  I'm really looking forward to reading some Christmassy stories :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. These all look very good...and Mistletoe Memories looks like just what we need during the Christmas season. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to see my Christmassy book come in the mail today! Now to start reading :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I hate DNF-ing books! That's a shame. Into the Whirlwind looks like a really interesting book though!
    Here's my WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.