Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ 11/30/16

 
 
My inspiration:
 
Commit whatever you do to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.
 
Proverbs 16:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many good things happened at this week's meeting!

This was my fourth meeting so I got my very first Weight Watchers Charm.  I can't wait to fill it up with Charms!



Even though I had to use some of my Weekly Smart Points on Thanksgiving, I still lost 2 pounds last week!  That makes a total of 10.2 pounds lost in three weeks!  I received my second 5 pound loss sticker :)


During the meeting itself, we talked about the differences between "Hunger" and "Cravings".  It was very interesting what everyone thought the differences were.

Some strategies to overcome Cravings were:

-Drink flavored water
-Chew Gum
-Substitute the Craving with a low SmartPoint food
-Plan, track and then savor
-Do something else
-Go somewhere else
-Think something else

What are some of your strategies to overcome Cravings?  What do you think the difference is between Hunger and Cravings?  I'd like to hear what you think!


My week's stats:

Weigh-in:  -2 lbs.  Total:  -10.2 lbs.

Exercise:  I met my FitPoint goal of 58 FitPoints.  It was a challenge to up my exercise, especially with the holiday.  I took Thanksgiving off from exercise because we were busy all day cooking.  I guess being on your feet all day was probably worth something but I didn't count it :)

Tracking:  I tracked everything!  Even Thanksgiving Dinner and that delicious 14 SmartPoint Pumpkin Pie!  As I said, I had to dip into my weekly points but still had 21 weeklies left over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

I hope you'll consider joining in the 2017 PenPal Sign-ups here on my blog!  For more information click HERE or the picture below or the button on my sidebar.

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html



Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

 
Linking up to  WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman, Classical Homemaking.

3 comments:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.