Thursday, November 10, 2016

Tea Time ~ Weight Watchers and Stationary~ 11/11/16



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First I'd like to thank all the Veterans who have served our country.  Special thanks to my amazing Dad for serving.  I'm so proud to be his daughter!  Happy Veterans Day!

Now on to my Five:

 
~I joined Weight Watchers!  You can see my Weigh-In post HERE :)

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/weigh-in-wednesday-11916.html

~I was featured on Linky Ladies!  Steph's Afghan was one of their top five clicked :)


~I got a new Planner, Pencils and Highlighters for 2017!  Yes, I'm nerdy like that :)


~I also got my new Calendar for 2017!  I'm excited to start a brand new year :)



~I was selected as the Featured Blogger on Parajunkee and Alison Can Read's Feature and Follow Friday!  So excited :)

http://www.alisoncanread.com/

 
What made you smile this week?

Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!


 

10 comments:

  1. congrats on the feature! The post prompt is fall color book photo... yay this also happened to me - got confused with the prompt of the week. Happy reading!

    Btw,old follower here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the features.Planners, pencils, and markers/pens always make me happy :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a new planner and school/office supplies. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to get my new planner and supplies :)

      Delete
  4. Lots of exciting things going on. Good luck with the weight watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting a fresh new calendar for the new year. Congratulation on being featured!

    barbarah.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the features! I always get excited about new planners, too. Hope you had a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the features. That's always fun! I bought my calendar for 2017 this weekend also. I always look forward to a brand new calendar that is fresh and not filled up. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.