Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Teaser Tuesday ~ Mistletoe Memories ~ 11/15/16


Teaser

 
My teaser for this week is from:

17214100
 
 
~"Annaliese Braun arched back as she drew in the reins with a firm grip.  Spooked by a high-pitched whistle, the pair of riled horses continued their unsteady trot.  The conveyance shook and the horses lurched ahead.  The carriage shuddered beneath her as she tried to maintain control and pull the horses to a stop."~

 

Also linking up to:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/  http://www.rosecityreader.com/


Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a difficult situation. This week my teaser comes from Bay of Sighs by Nora Roberts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cover and I wonder why the horses wanted to take off...
    sherry @ My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun collection to read to get into the holiday spirit. I like the description in the opening and would keep reading.
    My Tuesday post features A MAN CALLED OVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delightful...and I'm curious about why the horses are riled. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “SEND IN THE CLOWNS”

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I was trying to make a hyperlink and it wouldn't work for some reason ;( Looks like nice holiday reading, but I think I'd prefer a mystery!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fun way to get into the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll wait a few more weeks for holiday reading, but this might be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely cover. Gets me in the mood for the holidays. She sounds like she can handle the situation. I hope so.

    My TT from One

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vocabulary really sets the tone. "Riled horses," "the conveyance," the words sound like they were written during the time period.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does not sound like she's having a fun time of it! I love the cover! It looks so nice and Christmas-y. Hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.