Monday, November 14, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 11/14/16


 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The weather outside is::::

 Partly cloudy with a high of 60F.

On my breakfast plate:
 
Smart Ones Canadian Bacon, Egg and Cheese Muffin
  
As I look around the house::::
 
I see laundry that needs washing.  Other than that, not too bad :)

On today's to do list::::
 
Wash Laundry.
Schedule Kaylee's ortho appt. (Still haven't)
Order more checks.  (Still haven't)
Work on Demelza.
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday....My Mom's 60th Birthday!  Laundry, work on Demelza, make Birthday Cake and Supper for Mom.
Tuesday...  Dentist Appointment to get a filling fixed, work on Demelza.
Wednesday... Clean, Menu and Grocery List, Baking day with Mom, Revival Meeting.
Thursday.....Laundry, Work on Demelza (Joining Section starts today), Revival Meeting.
Friday....Grocery Shopping, Revival Meeting.
Saturday....Schedule for next week, Bedrooms, Revival Meeting.

Currently reading::::

17214100

This is my second Christmas read of the season.  I started the first novella and am enjoying it :)

 
On the TV::::
 
My cousin's little boy spent Friday with us as there was no school.  We watched "Santa Paws" on Netflix.



There was also some Steelers Football on the TV :)
 
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Country Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Apples, Spice Cake
Tuesday - Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Broccoli, Grapes
Wednesday - Ham, Pierogis, Green Bean, Peaches, Sugar Free Dessert.
Thursday - Dan's Day (My brother will bring something home, so no cooking!)
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Toast- Breakfast / Cheeseburger Mac- Dinner
Sunday - Dinner at Church

What I am creating at the moment::::

I'm working on the Center Square of Demelza.  Here is my progress so far:
 
 
 I have about 10 more rounds to go and then lots of ends to tie in.
 
EDITED TO  ADD FINISHED SQUARE:
 

 
 
FYI:
 
We'll also be starting a new CAL (Crochet-a-long) on December 1st in the Pippin Crochet Club facebook group.  It will be Bonnie Barker's Holiday Cable Throw which is a free pattern on Ravelry and Redheart.com .  Here's a intro video from Bonnie:



 
 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

John 16:33 NASB
 
 
Linking up to :What Are You Reading,   Yarn Fanatic, Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, Menu Plan Monday , Yarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup, Homesteader Hop.

6 comments:

  1. Yesterday was all football on my TV. I did a lot of reading while watching too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a long to-do list for this week too. There are lots of appointments to make and I fear that our house needs a little more than laundry!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never planned dinners in my life and am amazed at the method that goes into this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi colletta, Happy Birthday to your momma! The book your reading looks interesting. We are also having Ribs this week, and I was considering Breakfast for Dinner too. We did that last month and my kiddos loved it. btw I would love to see what 2017 planner you got? have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very happy birthday to your mom :)
    I'm working on the Sophie's Universe but the Demelza is actually my next project :)
    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom's birthday dinner sounds good! I am glad to see the Christmas movies starting to pop up on Netflix again. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.