Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 11/21/16


 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The weather outside is::::

We had some of the white stuff this weekend!

 
 


On my breakfast plate:
 
Smart Ones Canadian Bacon, Egg and Cheese Muffin
  
As I look around the house::::
 
Not too bad!  Just some laundry that needs done.

On today's to do list::::
 
Wash Laundry.
Schedule Kaylee's ortho appt. (Still haven't)
Work on Demelza.
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday....Laundry, work on Demelza.
Tuesday...  Work on Demelza, Laken has Cheer Practice.
Wednesday... Menu and Grocery List, Pack, Baking day with Mom and the Girls.  Stay at Mom and Dad's.
Thursday.....Happy Thanksgiving and all that it entails!  Stay at Mom and Dad's
Friday....Black Friday Shopping with the Hubby.  Stay at Mom and Dad's.
Saturday....Schedule for next week, unpack Demelza.

Currently reading::::

17569744

I finished my Goodreads 2016 Challenge!  Now I'm working on reading bonus books :)  I stopped by Ollie's the other day before a doctor's appointment and found this book for $1.99!  I snatched it up to add to my holiday reading list.

 
On the TV::::
 
Not a single thing.  I didn't even turn the TV on.
 
 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Kielbalsa, Cheesy Potatoes, Apples, Corn
Tuesday - Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Fried Potatoes, Toast
Wednesday - Dan's Day (My brother will bring something home, so no cooking!)
Thursday - Thanksgiving Day!  The works :)
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Oatmeal, Toast
Sunday - Dinner at Church

What I am creating at the moment::::

I'm working on tying in all the ends of Demelza and joining the squares together.  Thursday is the border!  Yikes!  Better get to work.
 
EDITED TO ADD:
 
I got all the ends tied in!!  Whoohoo!!!
 
 
 
FYI:
 
We'll also be starting a new CAL (Crochet-a-long) on December 1st in the Pippin Crochet Club facebook group.  It will be Bonnie Barker's Holiday Cable Throw which is a free pattern on Ravelry and Redheart.com .  Here's a intro video from Bonnie:



 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

"How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the Lord, And in His law he meditates day and night."

Psalm 1:1-2 NASB
 
 
Linking up to :What Are You Reading,   Yarn Fanatic, Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, Menu Plan Monday , Yarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup, Homesteader Hop.

5 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds wonderful!! Love this crafty and gifty time of the year in planning ahead for the season. Have a blessed Thanksgiving! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your HHM post. I linked today too. I noticed your a reader and a reviewer. I'd like to invite you to write or link an already written review at a new short party that I am hosting.
    The party begins Thanksgiving Day at noon and goes all weekend and features book suggestions for Christmas presents. The link will be over here:
    http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/
    I hope you'll join me and share your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely way to start the holiday season - have a happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty photo and Your menu sounds yummy. Happy Thanksgiving! ; )

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.