Friday, November 4, 2016

Feature and Follow ~ Childhood Favorites ~ 11/4/16

 
http://www.alisoncanread.com/

 
Q: What are your favorite childhood stories? (children's books, nursery rhymes, etc.)

Ohh, I love this question.  Takes me back memory lane!

"Little Women" was one of my first favorites.

341288

"Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" was the first book that made me cry and I love it!

551505

Another favorite that I remember getting from Scholastic Book Orders is "Charlotte Sometimes".  Sigh!  Love it, too!

1369702

These books are still on my bookshelf in my childhood bedroom.  I couldn't bear to part with them.


Have a great Friday!


3 comments:

  1. Its been more then a minute since I was a kid. I do know I used to love to read Bedtime for Francis to my kids at bedtime.
    Followed on GFC
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Women was the first major book my mother gave me and tried to encourage me to read. I remember telling her "It's such a big book! I don't know if I can!" And I didn't. *blushes*
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Little Women over and over as a kid...and then again after I started blogging, for a challenge. I bought a copy after that to reread it...again.

    I haven't reread Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm, but loved that book, too.

    Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “STEALING JASON WILDE”

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.