Monday, November 28, 2016

Family Time Tuesday ~ December Bride and Hallmark ~ 11/29/16


 
 Thanksgiving.
 
Family.  Food.  Sleepovers.  Hallmark Movies.
 
We spent the long holiday weekend at my Mom and Dad's house.  One of my favorite things about this time of year other than the family time of Thanksgiving Day is gathering around the TV in the evening and watching Hallmark Christmas Movies!
 
This year was no different.  Every night we watched Hallmark movies.  Laken is actually a bit obsessed with Hallmark movies :)  It is so funny!
 
The one that stuck out to me the most this year was "December Bride".  (Maybe because it had Daniel Lissing!  sigh....  lol)  Or maybe it was because it was based on a novella by one of my very favorite authors, Densie Hunter.  Either way, it was a treat!
 
 


The movie itself was just as sweet as could be.

So, if you get a chance, pop some popcorn, gather the family and watch some Hallmark Christmas Movies :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

I hope you'll consider joining in the 2017 PenPal Sign-ups here on my blog!  For more information click HERE or the picture below or the button on my sidebar.

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html


Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!



7 comments:

  1. I love Hallmark Movies -unfortunately my husband doesn't. So I sneak them in here and there when he is busy somewhere else! Otherwise it's basketball season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm grateful that my Dad and my Hubby both will watch sappy movies. They might make kissy noises and be obnoxious but they are still willing.

      Delete
  2. I loved A December Bride! Have you read the novella? I didn't even mind the differences between the two too much :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the book with the novella next on my reading list. I look forward to comparing the novella and the movie :)

      Delete
  3. I couldn't think of anything better to do during the holidays! Absolutely love Hallmark Christmas Movies and they've been on my TV since the week before Thanksgiving haha :) I only saw part of the December Bride...I need to finish it!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting! I'll have to check the book, I always prefer to read the books first.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.