Thursday, November 17, 2016

"31 Verses to Write on Your Heart" Bible Study/Read-a-Long

Starting in the New Year on Thursday, 1/5/17, I will be hosting a Bible Study/Read-a-Long here, on my blog, for "31 Verses to Write on Your Heart" by Liz Curtis Higgs with permission from the author.
 
Each week we will focus on one chapter, or one verse, as in the book.  Below, you can read more about the book itself.
 
If you would be interested in joining me in this adventure, please let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me at collettaskitchensink@yahoo.com .
 
Also, please let me know if you have any questions.  I'll certainly try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
I ordered my book from Amazon Prime for $10.80 + free shipping.  It can also be purchased on www.cbd.com for $10.40 + shipping.
 
~~~~~~~
 
29358392
 
About the book:
 
Here are the words of hope you re looking for when your faith needs a boost or a friend needs encouragement. Chosen by more than a thousand women as their favorite verses in the Bible, each one is worth learning, worth sharing, worth remembering,
You'll find verses you already know and love: I can do all this through him who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13). Others may be less familiar but are no less powerful: Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe (Proverbs 29:25). All of them capture the truth of God s goodness, mercy, and love for His own.
Best-selling author Liz Curtis Higgs invites you to experience
A deeper, richer understanding of thirty-one treasured verses.
A fresh look at how these timeless truths can impact your life.
A new passion for memorizing Scripture, verse by verse.
Thirty-one creative ways to keep them in your heart forever.
With a study guide included, 31 Verses to Write on Your Heart is a daily devotional and a small-group Bible study, wrapped in a lovely gift book overflowing with joy!"

 
~~~~~~~~~

Linking to:

Sunday:
 Spiritual Sunday and Counting My Blessings , Faith And Friendship , Grace And Truth , Dance with Jesus, Sunday Stillness, Give Me Grace .
Monday:
Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, What Joy is Mine
Tuesday:
Totally Terrific TuesdayTitus 2sdays, Unite, Share Your Stuff, Treasure Box, Do Tell Tuesday and Titus 2 Tuesday, Hearth and SoulA Spirit of Simplicity,  Tuesdays with a Twist  , Inspire Me , Tuesday Talk.
Wednesday:
Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman
Thursday:
Share Your Cup;  Grandma IdeasLiteracy Musings and Saturday Situation, Booknificent. Party at My Place , Saturday Review of Book , Book Nook, Hearts for Home




9 comments:

  1. I just read my first book by Liz Curtis Higgs and loved it! 'Definitely will be reading more by her. This one sounds wonderful! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love if you'd join in on the study. It will start 1/5/17!

      Delete
  2. Such a great idea to feature Liz's writing on your blog! She's a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read this but want to! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! I hope you'll join me in January :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation! I have been looking for a book like this- I like that the book polled so many women to find their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I start out fairly well in the beginning of the year reading my scriptures daily. Before long I get busy and don't do it like I should. Great idea to do it together! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I would love to join the study. Gratefully, Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.