Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Teaser Tuesday ~ LFYI Frost Minnesota ~ 11/22/16


Teaser

 
My teaser for this week is from:

17569744
 
 
~"Merry Blake straightened the gold angel at the top of the Christmas tree and stood back to inspect it.  She had the same curly blonde fluff of hair as the angel staring benevolently down at her, the same green eyes, and the same perpetually happy expression, as if Christmas joy were etched into her soul."~

 

Also linking up to:

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.co.uk/  http://www.rosecityreader.com/


Happy Tuesday!

11 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely! The cover is great. Time to start reading Christmas stories!

    Mine this week is from I Am Malala: https://wp.me/p3Nz8P-13u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this one, based on the excerpt. Pretty cover, too. Thanks for sharing, and here's mine: “THE MURDER GAME”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice holiday read... and the cover looks like the view from my window today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very descriptive. My teaser this week is from one of my favorite authors - When All the Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This puts me in the mood for Christmas! I would keep reading. I need to get to my Holiday-themed books soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to reading a few holiday-themed books soon. I hope you enjoy this one. GIrl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your first paragraph. I am so ready for a Christmas novel. I'm glad you shared this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm, not sure I'd keep reading. Sounds a bit 'fluffy', even for a Christmas novel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty cover. I've read a few Love Find You novels and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm a little late responding but this has been a stressful week with testing and doctor appointments.

    I love the cover of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty cover. I love Christmas centered books, and now that Thanksgiving is over I can fully give in to the holiday themes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.