Sunday, November 27, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 11/28/16


 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The weather outside is::::

Starting to feel wintery :) 
 


On my breakfast plate:
 
Smart Ones Canadian Bacon, Egg and Cheese Muffin
  
As I look around the house::::
 
I see kids off of school for the first day of Deer Season.
Lots of laundry,

On today's to do list::::
 
Wash Laundry.
Schedule Kaylee's ortho appt. (Still haven't)
Work on Demelza border.
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday....Laundry, work on Demelza.
Tuesday...  Work on Demelza, Laken has Cheer Practice.
Wednesday... Menu and Grocery List, Baking day with Mom.
Thursday.....Bills, Laundry, Laken has Cheer Practice, NHS induction.
Friday....Groceries, crochet.
Saturday....Schedule for next week, unpack Demelza.

Currently reading::::

14504761

I have just a little bit to finish on LFYI Frost, Minnesota and then I'm starting Sleigh Belles.  I'm loving my Christmas books :)

 
On the TV::::
 
Hallmark's December Bride.


 

On the Radio:::

Yesterday, I featured "Giants Fall" by Francesca Battistelli for Songs on Sunday.

 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, Apples, Corn
Tuesday - Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs with Cheese, Fried Potatoes, Toast
Wednesday - Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Cuties
Thursday - Dan's Day (My brother will bring something home, so no cooking!)
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Oatmeal, Toast
Sunday - Dinner at Church

What I am creating at the moment::::

I got Demelza all joined!  It took me two days of working on it.  I almost got it all joined the first day, but I just couldn't bring myself to do the very last row!  It only took me a bit of the second day to get it all joined.  Now I'm working on the border :)
 
 
 
From the Camera:::
 

 
 
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

"Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe"

Hebrews 12:28 NASB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

I hope you'll consider joining in the 2017 PenPal Sign-ups here on my blog!  For more information click HERE or the picture below or the button on my sidebar.

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html


 
 
Linking up to :What Are You Reading,   Yarn Fanatic, Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, Menu Plan Monday , Yarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup, Homesteader Hop.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely reading about what's happening with you! The afghan is looking fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the afghan! I also enjoy your menus for the week...and they make me hungry!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your afghan looks great! I'm intrigued by the Pen pal idea, need to consider if I'd have time to do it. I used to have Pen pals back in the day :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on reaching your GoodReads goal! I love the afghan too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reached my Goodreads goal too! I love this time of year, I have Hallmark movies stacked in my DVR like pancakes. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on meeting your reading goal! The pen pal thing sounds intriguing--I'll have to think on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Demelza is amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow your Demelza looks beautiful, gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that blanket is gorgeous! Good luck with the edging!
    Have a nice day, Sigrid

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.