Sunday, November 13, 2016

Songs on Sunday ~ King of the World by Natalie Grant ~ 11/13/16


Have you heard Natalie Grant's newest song? 

Listen to the words and music.  Here are some of my favorite lyrics:

 When did I forget that You've always been the King of the World?

You're the One who made me from the dust.

I try to take life back out of the hands of the King of the World?

You're the One who holds it all.

You will always be the King of the World.

Enjoy!



 
Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!





2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to be your neighbor at Janis's link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I heard it a few weeks back and am loving it! He reigns!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.