Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Top 10 of 2012 ~ Day 3


Top 10 of The Best Contemporaries I Read in 2012


1.  The Things I Do for You by Mary Carter

The Things I Do For You


2.  Wish You Were Here by Beth K. Vogt

Wish You Were Here: A Novel


3.  Sydney West by R. McKinsey

Sydney West (Sydney West #1)


4.  In the Shadow of Evil by Robin Caroll

In the Shadow of Evil


5.  Shattered Silence by Margaret Daley

Shattered Silence (Men of the Texas Rangers series, #2)


6.  Sandwich with a Side of Romance by Krista Phillips

Sandwich, with a Side of Romance


7.  Trouble With Cowboys by Denise Hunter

The Trouble with Cowboys (A Big Sky Romance, #3)

8.  Accidental Bride by Denise Hunter

The Accidental Bride


9.  The Chase by DiAnn Mills

The Chase

10.  Austenland 

Austenland

Tomorrow:  Best Book Boyfriends of 2012 (I'll probably skip this one.)



1 comment:

  1. I didn't read enough Contemporaries this year, and your post made that SO obvious to me. Argh! Will check out some of those! :)

    Happy Holidays,

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.