Friday, December 7, 2012

Book Blogger Hop ~ Festive Reading ~ 12/7/12


HAPPY FRIDAY, EVERYONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Blogger Hop

This week the BBH is being hosted by Anglers Rest.


Q.  We are well into the Festive season.  So what is your favourite festive reading?

I don't have a favorite exactly as I don't reread books.  I always like to read a few Christmas themed books in December but not too many or they start to seem all the same.  The same goes with Christmas movies.

I guess my favorite reading would be the story of Jesus' birth as told in Luke 2.  I mentioned in one of my recent posts that my Mom always reads that passage on Christmas morning before we open presents.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.