Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chats on the Porch ~ 12/5/12




This week's questions:

1. Do you have your tree up yet? If not, when will you put it up? If you don't have a tree, please tell me about another tradition you like.

We don't have our tree up yet but will be going this weekend to the Christmas Tree Farm to pick one out.  We'll most likely put it up and decorate it that evening.


2. What was the best job you ever had? The worst?

The best job I've ever had is what I'm doing right now:  being a stay-at-home-mom/homemaker.  The worst was when I had to work outside the home while my baby was little.


3. Do you drive around and look at Christmas lights? If not applicable, tell me something you like to look at when you go for a drive.

Yes!  Every time my husband sees another neighbor has put up their lights, we end up taking a detour to drive past.  We love to just ride around looking at the lights :)


4. Does your tea kettle have a whistle?

It does.  I hardly ever use it though.  I usually just nuke my water to heat it up.  I like having a tea kettle though :)


5. Do you like boots?

In theory, I like boots.  I love how they look and that they are warm and snuggly.  But at heart, I'm a flip-flop kinda girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a flip-flop girl too! I absolutely despise wearing shoes especially boots but I agree that I love the look of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [url=http://www.optimadesign.pl]Projektowanie stron www[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had our Christmas tree up for two weeks already! It's my husband and I's first Christmas in our first home together, so we were a little overly eager :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love those flip flops :O) We love riding around just to "light see" too. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about the best job! Christmas lights are such fun to see. We don't usually get lights up outside, but the inside looks good. We will put our tree up when the oldest returns from college. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.